Saturday, January 9, 2010

Learn Italian Fast and Free - Ciao!

Hi all and thank you again for visiting Learn Italian Fast and Free! I just wanted to say hello and good luck with leaning Italian! I know in the beginning it is hard because things don't seem to progress as fast as you would like, but give yourself time everyday to study, make sure at the end of your study session you are happy that you have learnt at least 75% of the content by heart and can recall it easily. The lessons I am writing are short enough that you should easily be able to acheive this pretty fast. There are many other free Italian resources out there, use those aswel if you have time. The more you study the faster your progression will be. All I want to offer you in my free Italian lessons is a short study session that most people can fit in their schedules and that gives you the language tools you need to actually start speaking and having a conversation straight away. I don't want to bog you down with all the rules and regulations before you even try to speak the language!

Italian is a beautiful language, I would love that everyone learnt to speak it. Even better if you can do it fast. How much sweeter that you can do it for free! Thanks again for visiting Learn Italian Fast and Free, I hope you continue with your lessons, ciao ciao!

No comments: